Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Welp, it's been a HOT MINUTE since I last checked in here.  Or checked in with myself really at all.  I started my new job a couple weeks ago and things have been pretty hectic.  Good hectic...I really like it and the time flies when I'm at the hospital.  Currently, I'm working 5 8-hour shifts instead of 3 12's, so it's very busy.  I'm looking forward to working 3 12's so it frees up more days to exercise and cook healthy food.

I've had a tough time staying true to what I'm trying to accomplish.  I'll make healthy choices until around 4 and then it's all shot to shit.  Guess I can infer it has a lot to do with exhaustion.  Hopefully as I transition to 3 12's I will only deal with the exhaustion factor on 3 days a week, so I can mitigate the bad choices.

Tomorrow morning if I remember I plan to weigh myself for the first time in a while.  That always seems to motivate me.  More tomorrow, assuming I remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment